The Price of a Bead Just Went Up!
Remember this post? Well, I thought a bead up the nose for $30 was rather expensive - HA! Thirty dollars would be nice.
I just got the explanation of benefits from the insurance company and they considered this a surgery (who knew - tweezers up the nose was surgery?). So, now the price of the bead is $225! I wonder what I could fetch for this prized bead on e-bay!?
David will be calling the insurance company tomorrow - he's much more diplomatic than I am. I'll keep you posted! Next time I'm going to Dr. Akin - I believe Aimee said he would have removed it for much cheaper!
Just a side note on my behalf - I have removed objects from my children's noses before. I felt this was too far up to be safe and I didn't want to push it up any further.
I just got the explanation of benefits from the insurance company and they considered this a surgery (who knew - tweezers up the nose was surgery?). So, now the price of the bead is $225! I wonder what I could fetch for this prized bead on e-bay!?
David will be calling the insurance company tomorrow - he's much more diplomatic than I am. I'll keep you posted! Next time I'm going to Dr. Akin - I believe Aimee said he would have removed it for much cheaper!
Just a side note on my behalf - I have removed objects from my children's noses before. I felt this was too far up to be safe and I didn't want to push it up any further.
Comments
Eric would have charged you cookies! ;-)