Update on Prayer Request

I know that not many people read my blog that don't already read some of the other blogs that I read. However, a week or so ago, I posted a prayer request for a family that is just tugging at my heart. I found another link from someone's blog and wanted to provide that here if anyone wants more information or to stay up to date.

I'm sure this family would appreciate all of your prayers!

Comments

Laura said…
Blogs are such an amazing way to be encouraged and also to share joys and losses with one another.

Just think how many more people can share in and pray for this little girl b/c of the internet! It sometimes amazes me!

Thanks for the link. We will say a prayer for her!

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .