Post Labor Day

So, I'm copying from a friend - Thanks Stacey! Here are my 'Labor' Day stories!!

How long were your labors (I'm counting from time I arrived at the hospital to birth)?
#1, 7 hours 45 minutes
#2, 1 1/2 hours
#3, 7 hours

How did you know you were in labor?
#1, Contractions that kept me awake at night
#2, Really, really bad contractions
#3, Contractions that I couldn't sleep through.

Where did you deliver?
#1, Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha NE)
#2, Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha NE)
#3, St. Francis Hospital (Topeka KS)

Drugs?
#1, no
#2, no (but boy did I wish for them!)
#3, yes - it was like a little bit of heaven on earth :)

C-Section?
no

Who Delivered?
#1, Dr. Baldwin with assistance from Dr. De Laguardia
#2, Dr. Kramer
#3, Dr. Engelken

There you have my labor day stories (without all the painful details!)

Comments

Laura said…
Thanks for sharing!! Aren't drugs the best during delivery!!
I love good drugs. Well, when I am in labor.
TexasNeals said…
great "stories", but i like all the painful details!!! HA! i guess i'm weird like that....well, when it comes to birthing stories, anyway! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!