One More Thing about Kids

Jaelyn - she never ceases to amaze me. We put a different door on the storage area in the garage. After it was all done, David made the comment, that the new door looked so much better than the old one. Jaelyn was very excited about the new door and asked where it was. After explaining to her several times where it was, I finally went to the garage and showed it where it was (mind you, she was actually standing in the storage area looking directly at the door).

I was so confused as to why she didn't know what a door was. When I finally got her to understand, she rather disappointedly said:

"Oh, I thought you said we had a new Dora". She's funny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .