Jessica's Desire

Jessica has a huge desire to raise some money for a project at church. She wants to either make some food, finger knit some doll scarves, or I have a couple other ideas that may be helpful. Would you pray that we can find the 'venues' to sell her goods and that God would bless her efforts. She's so excited about the possibilities.

Comments

My kids are not going to sell. They do not have the desire and I have no desire to make them. Plus, Jessica has a much more honorable reason. So, wanna drop her off w/ me on Thursday morning? I will not have my kids so she will not be a problem at all!

Some suggestions from previous bake sales that have done well: Adriana's pretzels, (she will give you the recipe) chocolate balls, and monkey bread and little muffins in the morning. If she does hot chocolate in the morning and lemonade in the afternoon she should do well! Let me know!

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!