FIREPROOF!

If you are able, I would highly recommend seeing the movie FIREPROOF! We had the opportunity to see it earlier this month through a special screening at our church. It is excellent! It opens this weekend and it would be really great to see a really big opening weekend. To see if your town is showing it, click here!
Longview TX - playing at the Carmike 10 and Hollywood 14
Lincoln NE - playing at Grand Cinema 14
Topeka KS - Silly Topeka - it's not showing there :( It is in Kansas City, Manhattan, Olathe, and Overland Park - GO!! It's worth it.
Michigan:
Grand Rapids - Celebration North 17, Celebration South 16
Grandville - Celebration Cinema Rivertown
Holland - Star Holland 8
OK - enough already. Can you tell I really like the movie! I would just like to send a message to Hollywood that in order for a movie to be good, you don't have to have all the violence and language!
Comments