Accountability

Maybe if I blog this, I will be more accountable! I've always been the kind of person that knows what I should do, but don't always do it. This is especially true in the area of eating and exercise. Boy do I love to eat and boy do I hate to exercise - not a good combination!

So, the reason I'm blogging about it (as this is not something I really like to admit out loud) is that I went for just a normal check up yesterday and had some blood work done as well. I got a call today that some things are elevated (which I have never had a problem with before) and at least one of those things is the direct result of eating (too much) and exercise (not doing it).

So, I really need to exercise some self control! I'm hopeful I will just do a one sentence update every now and then (lost xx pounds and walked xx minutes) so I can be held accountable.

Your prayers would be appreciated as this is such a hard area of my life for me. Also, feel free to ask if I'm doing the right things. I'm guess I'm glad I went to Chick-Fil-A before the phone call - I think a salad or grilled chicken will be in order next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .