55 Things About Me

I found this a while ago and thought since I have nothing better to do (yeah, right!), I'd divulge a little more information about me. Hope you enjoy and hope to see it on the 3 or 4 other blogs that I know look at this one every now and then!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fireproof - go to it (I actually saw it at church - it opens in theaters on September 26)!

4. What is your favorite TV show? I like way too many shows. My favorite right now are 24 and Survivor!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast with peanut butter

6. What is your middle name? Rae

7. What food do you dislike? Anything that used to live in water.

8. What is on your ipod at the moment? Don't own an ipod.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Chrysler mini van

10. Favorite sandwich? turkey and cheese with something crunchy on it (lettuce or onion, but in a pinch, potato chips will do!)

11. What characteristic do you despise? Negativity and untrustworthiness.

12.Favorite item of clothing? Anything that fits well!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'd love to go to Australia.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? No favorites.

15. Where would you retire? Will I ever retire?

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? It's just another day!

17. Favorite sport to watch? Football

18. Farthermost places you are sending this? Not actually sending this anywhere.

19. Person you expect to send it back first? Don't know.

20. When is your birthday? Januray 23rd

22. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2

23. Pets? 1 dog

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nope.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom.

26. How are you today? A little tired, but overall, great!

27. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate.

28. What is your favorite flower? I like most.

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 18 - we'll be heading up to Nebraska!

30. What is your full name? Don't know that I want to share that information in this public forum.

31. What are you listening to right now? The Flintstones (the kids are watching it on TV).

32. What was the last thing you ate? Peas

33. Do you wish on stars? not usually

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.

35. How is the weather right now? Cool.

36. Favorite Restaurants? Cheddar's and just about anything Mexican

37. Favorite soft drink: Diet Coke

39. Real hair color? I can't remember :)

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby dolls (2 in particular named Jeffy and Wendy).

41. Summer or winter? Spring.

42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla.

44. Coffee or tea? Neither

45. Do you want your friends to email you back? I expect someone to blog it!

46. When was the last time you cried? It was probably watching Extreme Home Makeover - I'm such a sap!

47. What is under your bed? Drawers

48. What did you do last night? volunteered at our church which was an evacuee shelter for hurricane victims

49. What are you afraid of? Snakes and spiders

50. Salty or sweet? bitter or hot? Salty and sweet; no bitter and no hot.

51. How many keys on your key ring? Too many to count.

52. How many years at your current job? Depends on which job you're talking about. I've been on the job of a wife for almost 13 years; on the job as a mom for 8 years and 3 months.

53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

54. How many towns have you lived? 5

55. Do you make friends easily? Not usually.

Comments

Unknown said…
I am a real sap with Extreme Home Makeover too. It's just so touching...
Debbie Ayers said…
We have the same middle name...cool hey!
TexasNeals said…
i LOVE chips on my sandwiches!! ;)
that was fun. thanks for sharing!
Laura said…
I enjoyed hanging out yesterday after ELO!! Can't wait to do it again next week!!

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .