Pictures
So, being new, the blog is a little boring (I need some help to add some features!). However, I thought I'd give it a shot to upload some pictures. So, if this works, you'll see some pictures from the first day of school! If it doesn't, then you'll just have to be blessed seeing the words!! :)

All three kids posing for the first day of school.

Jaelyn working hard on her preschool stuff (you know coloring and tracing!)

Jessica practicing her handwriting.

Jaelyn showing me how she hurt her finger working so hard. Who knew that coloring and tracing could be so tough on your non-writing hand!! :)

Eric is actually working hard on math. I think it's his favorite subject.

All three kids posing for the first day of school.

Jaelyn working hard on her preschool stuff (you know coloring and tracing!)

Jessica practicing her handwriting.

Jaelyn showing me how she hurt her finger working so hard. Who knew that coloring and tracing could be so tough on your non-writing hand!! :)

Eric is actually working hard on math. I think it's his favorite subject.
Comments
oh, love the finger....mostly the way you described it! HA! :)