Just a Quick Note
Trying to stick to my new rule (not written in stone yet) of not being on the computer quite so much, but I wanted to just blog very quickly about the movie we saw last night, Fireproof.
It's put out by the same church that made Facing The Giants (excellent movie) and Flywheel (I'm assuming an excellent movie, but I haven't seen that one). Anyway, it will be in the theaters in September and I'd highly recommend attending. We are hoping to go again just to boost the opening weekend sales.
To read up on it and see more information, please go here
(sorry I can't figure out how to put a link in) - EDIT - I figured out the link - finally!!!
It's put out by the same church that made Facing The Giants (excellent movie) and Flywheel (I'm assuming an excellent movie, but I haven't seen that one). Anyway, it will be in the theaters in September and I'd highly recommend attending. We are hoping to go again just to boost the opening weekend sales.
To read up on it and see more information, please go here
(sorry I can't figure out how to put a link in) - EDIT - I figured out the link - finally!!!
Comments
Your blog is very cute!
Happy Blogging!